An entertainer’s dream, this 3,165 square foot story-and-a-half home features an open concept layout and beautiful property views throughout. The spacious and efficient kitchen boasts a center Island with abundant countertops and cabinetry on all sides; while an adjacent prep kitchen with large pantry allows the chef to ‘hide the mess’ when entertaining guests. The dining and living room open to a fabulous screen porch with a wood burning fireplace. The home also includes a Breakfast Room which creates a cozy space nestled off the kitchen and offers its owners the perfect place to enjoy coffee and the view. Three bedroom suites are privately tucked within the home; two on the main level and one upstairs.
Register to receive new log, timber frame, and hybrid designs in our monthly Focus on Design E-newsletter at www.wisconsinloghomes.com
NATIONAL DESIGN & BUILD SERVICES:
• Distinctive Log, Timber Frame & Hybrid Product Selection
• Energy Efficient Thermal-Log™ Building System
• On-Site & In-House Design Consultations
• Custom Architectural Planning & Design
• Full Service Interior Design & Décor • Turn-Key Construction Services Available