It’s no surprise that the vast majority of log homes
are slightly off the beaten path. But often, that also means they are slightly off the grid, too — and not just when it comes to electricity, but also water. Living in remote locations can mean relying on alternative energy sources and a well over public waterworks. How you get that water out of the ground matters.
The SubDrive SolarPAK includes:
• Franklin Electric 4-inch submersible motor
• Franklin Electric 4-inch submersible pump
• SubDrive Solar controller
• Flow switch with 30 foot (10 m) cable
• Variety of flow rates motor and drive ratings
• High flow system for faster tank fill and significant water output
• Proven motor and pump technology for long-term reliability
• Robust IP55, NEMA 3 drive enclosure minimizes impact of wildlife, insects, dust and weather
• DC/AC power inputs with auto-switching between the solar array and an AC backup source
• Simple installation and no required maintenance
• Built-in diagnostics and protection
• And more!