For instant ideas and inspiration for your outdoor fireplace, check out seven of our favorites. Plus, click on each photo to take a tour of the entire house!
1. Set the Scene. Located along the Blue Ridge Parkway, this North Carolina log home features an outdoor hearth with views of the Great Smoky Mountains.
3. Inside Out. The doors on this Washington timber home collapse and fold in to merge the inside with the great outdoors. The stacked-stone fireplace draws a crowd in all kinds of weather.
4. The Comfort Zone. Adding built-in features to your outdoor fire pit makes the space even more inviting. The owners of this Montana hybrid home achieved this perfectly with built-in seating and comfortable chairs and cushions.
5. Seeing Double. This double-sided fireplace serves as a natural divider between the patio’s seating and dining areas. Cushioned chairs lend comfort, while a durable dining set give an indoor feel without the added maintenance.
6. The Cover Up. By incorporate a roof overhead, this Montana porch can be enjoyed rain or shine.
7. Go Big. In this Montana timber home, the homeowners favorite spot is the massive deck with the dry-stacked stone wood-burning fireplace.
Yes! Please send me a FREE trial issue of Log Home Living and 2 FREE gifts.
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll get 8 more issues (9 in all) for just $15.95, a savings of 65%! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing. The FREE trial issue and 2 FREE gifts are mine to keep, no matter what.