Number of homes produced to date:
Number of builders dealers and representatives:
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment:
- Douglas fir
- Western red cedar
- White cedar
- White pine
Type(s) of wall logs offered:
Corner notches are:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Log siding
Log lengths are:
All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are:
Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
10" & larger
10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles:
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
Types of fastening devices:
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
Types of sealing systems & materials available:
Types of building code compliance available:
Our building system is currently evaluated by a "research report" issued by one or more of the following code agencies: ICBO, BOCA or SBCCI and is listed in that agency's current bulletin.
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We offer Finance Plan.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.