Log Home Living's editors share their New Year's resolutions for 2008.
|1. Now that his fingers are nice and long, teach my son how to throw an effective knuckleball.
2. Swim in the Atlantic Ocean at dawn and, in the same day, drive to the Shenandoah Mountains and swim in an spring-fed pond at dusk.
3. Get more rest (not discounting the resolution above!)
- Mike McCarthy | Editor-in-Chief | Log Home Living
|1. Be more honest with myself about what I can and cannot do (and don't wanna do)
2. Treat myself more often
3. Go on a really cool vacation like Clare's Thailand trip
- Rachel Machacek | Managing Editor | Log Home Living
|1. Stop spending so much money on "stuff" (my apartment is cluttered enough as it is) and reserve it instead for experiences.
2. In conjunction with #1, visit as many amazing places as possible--London, Seattle/Portland and Peru are already in the works.
3. Spend less time planning for and dreaming about the future, and find a way to savor and appreciate each day as it comes.
- Clare Martin | Associate Editor | Log Home Living
| 1. Get back to "playing shape." And by this I mean "the shape I was in before I started working in an office (and setting a company-wide record with my soda tab).
2. Go on more road trips. Come on, do I even need to elaborate on why this is a good resolution?
3. Learn how to save money. (I think this will be one for the next 5-10 years).
- Andrew Hanelly | Web Content Manager | LogHome.com
Yes! Please send me a FREE trial issue of Log Home Living and 2 FREE gifts.
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll get 8 more issues (9 in all) for just $15.95, a savings of 65%! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing. The FREE trial issue and 2 FREE gifts are mine to keep, no matter what.