Meals just seem to taste better when they are served in a beautiful setting--like the dining room of your log home. From cozy to dramatic, here are five of our favorite log home dining rooms.
Be sure to click on the image to see more photos and learn more about these stunning homes.
1. Big Sky Wonder. This Montana home's dining room showcases splendid scenery and a novel log look.
2. Change of Pace. Set at an elevation of 8,000 feet, this Colorado timber home affords breathtaking views of the Continental Divide and the Indian Peaks.
3. Log Retreat in the Sierra Nevadas. The dining room in this California home doesn't have walls around it; instead the areas are defined by differing ceiling heights.
4. Lakeside Dream. A Michigan home is a family and friends magnet.
5. A Welcoming Home. Logs redefine the drama of a Montana resort residence.
Yes! Please send me a FREE trial issue of Log Home Living and 2 FREE gifts.
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll get 8 more issues (9 in all) for just $15.95, a savings of 65%! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing. The FREE trial issue and 2 FREE gifts are mine to keep, no matter what.